|Frequently asked questions
Here are answers to most of the questions we get from our customers. Enter a keyword or click on one of the categories below.
1. Domain name registration
1. What is a domain name?
2. What is the difference between .com, .org, .net, .as, .no etc.?
3. Who can register a domain name?
4. Our organization does not have an organization number. Can we still register a .no domain?
5. Do you offer registration under other top level domains?
6. What characters can a domain name contain?
7. Can domain names contain characters like ä, ö, æ, ø and å?
8. I want to reserve a domain name, but not start using it now. What should I do?
9. Where can I see the status of my domain name applications?
10. I want to cancel my domain name order. What do I do?
11. The domain I want is available with other registrars, but not with you. Why?
12. The domain I want cannot be registered. Why not?
13. I have recently registered a domain, but it does not seem to work?
14. Upon expiration of a domain, how long do I need to wait to re-register it?
15. What is domain parking?
16. How do I get email and web for my domain name?
17. What is a registrar?
18. Jeg har mottatt faktura fra noen jeg ikke kjenner eller blitt oppringt av noen som vil selge meg domenenavn, hva gjør jeg?
2. Domain name transfers
3. Prices, invoices and payments
4. My account
6. Web hotel
7. DNS and www forwarding
8. Database (MySQL)